Login
Topic: Estimates and Time |

Forum Forums Creating Your First Estimate Estimates and Time

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lori Barker Lori Barker 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julia Winkle
    Participant

Many times when estimating a project, it takes me a week to perform the analysis and get an estimate to the client. Sometimes the client does not choose us for their project and I’ve just wasted a weeks worth of my time. Will Quick FPA help solve my issues?

suzieboon
    suzieboon
    Participant

Hi JwinkleJulia, Quick FPA does a nice job of cutting down on time to create an estimate. Once your company benchmarks are set, anyone can quickly go in and build their use cases and test environments to generate a detailed estimation document. The number of estimates generated within the same time frame will be increased dramatically.

Lori Barker
    Lori Barker
    Participant

Hi JwinkleJulia, I’ve been using Quick FPA and instead of estimates taking a week to write up, I can get an estimate written in about a day, given that the requirements gathered are complete. The review process is also easier and less time taking because the focus of review is simply the requirements and not the associated effort.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.